Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The Pentagon September 11th, 2001 LIE FEST, more Urban Moving Systems fun

Just a quick note: what was the reason all video footage regarding the attack at the Pentagon was confiscated? And before you ask...I neither agree nor disagree in regards to the presence of an airplane at the scene of the crime...PRECISELY because of the obfuscation of the video footage. I won't be caught with my pants down in this regard...



Do my eyes deceive me?!?! A news item regarding Urban Moving Systems? Be still my heart...



Don't you just love it when the scumbags do stupid shit? Makes my job all the more easier...I am still waiting for the day that Dr. Philip Zack is hauled before the cameras and executed for his crimes against the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

I nearly forgot...read the rest of the article regarding Dominik Suter and his crew of scumbags.

UPDATE: Do you realize that it's ENTIRELY POSSIBLE that the Anthrax attack was orchestrated from Urban Moving Systems' warehouse location in Weehawken, New Jersey?

No comments: