Waco: A New Revelation is the film that triggered a new Congressional investigation of the Waco tragedy, and caused the Justice Department and the FBI to reverse their long-held positions on Waco. It has generated a firestorm of events unprecedented in the history of documentary film-making.
After six years of painstaking investigation, the complete story of the tragedy in Texas is finally coming to light. This compelling feature-length documentary presents new revelations about the events that led up to the deaths of 79 men, women and children at Mount Carmel on April 19, 1993.
Waco: A New Revelation presents evidence addressing the following questions:
Mount Carmel on April 19th, 1993
* Why didn't the Branch Davidians and their children come out of the Mount Carmel compound?
* Did the FBI actually start the Waco fire using pyrotechnic devices?
* Why was critical evidence missing from the evidence locker nearly six years after the event?
* What was the role of the elite U.S. Army Delta Force during the final assault -- and why was their presence denied untill now?
* Does the trail of evidence lead to the first lady Hillary Clinton, President Clinton and the White House?
* Delta Force involvement? Both houses of Congress and the Department of Justice open new investigation.
Freedom of Information Act allows MGA Studio's film makers into the evidence lockers first. In the spring of 1998, under the Freedom of Information Act, investigators from MGA Studio's film division became the first private citizens to gain access to the Waco investigation evidence lockers. What they found was shocking.
Upon examination, the evidence gathered under the supervision of federal officials appeared to contradict the FBI's congressional testimony, raising serious and disturbing questions about events surrounding the siege at Mt. Carmel and the deaths of the Davidians.
Gene Cullen: Since 1993, former members of the FBI, former Special Forces and CIA operatives have come forward with new evidence to suggest that the FBI's claim is inaccurate.
With the tenth anniversary of the Branch Davidian siege, find out what really happened.
USA | Color | 110 min
Director: Jason Van Vleet
Producer: Rick Van Vleet, Stephen M. Novak, Michael McNulty & Jason Van Vleet
Executive Producer: Rick Van Vleet & Stephen M. Novak
Original Music Score: Daniel D. Hoeye & Aric R. Johnson
Narrated by: Former FBI Special Agent Dr. Fredric Whitehurst
Janet Reno LIED.
Charles Schumer LIED.
Jeff Jamar LIED.
Lon Horiuchi should be hung by his balls with razor wire.
This is the most horrific act of UTTER EVIL ever perpetrated on citizens of this great country.
Do NOT let this stand.