Monday, May 25, 2009

Proof Of The Existence Of Nano-Thermite In The Remains Of The WTC Complex


Beautiful!

This interview with Dr Niels Harrit will hopefully put the final stake through the hearts of all those who believe in the "19 Ay-rab hijackers" scenario.

Here's some excerpts from the interview:

gulli.com: Do you and your team expect any benefit from releasing this work?

Dr. Niels Harrit: Restoring justice, democracy and free press. Avoid fascism. A better world for my grandchildren.

gulli.com: Is it possible for terrorists to get hold of this material? It's such a special material, so that only people from inside the US army could get hold of it. Where can Nano Thermite be bought? Can normal people buy it as well? Or only companies / military?

Dr. Niels Harrit: This stuff has only been prepared under military contracts in the USA and probably in bigger allied countries. This is secret military research. Do your own guess work and read Kevin Ryan's article on this subject. It was not prepared in a cave in Afghanistan.

gulli.com: Why did no bomb sniffing dog bark?

Dr. Niels Harrit: All the bomb sniffing dogs were sent home by the security company two weeks before. Furthermore, they are trained on conventional explosives which smell rather characteristically.


As I stated - beautiful.

I've had a mostly enjoyable weekend. I attended a barbecue, spent time with relatives, and put this train of thought on the backburner for a couple of hours...but it is never really completely absent from my thoughts.

I want a better world for the next generation. To me, a better world does not involve:

Tent cities
Carbon tax
Holy wars
Apartheid
Unwarranted rises in basic items (foodstuffs, energy, etc.)
Genetically-modified foods
Politicians beholden to foreign entities
Elevating any people over any others

I could go on and on...but I believe that taking those basics into account, and not allowing those things to stand in our world of today...WE CAN MAKE CHANGE YOU CAN BELIEVE IN.

One of the things that stand in the way of our Great Transformation is the obfuscation of the truth of the events of September 11th, 2001. The page is dedicated to exposing the lies and the liars who aided and abetted the events of September 11th, 2001. I type it out, not as 9/11, because I don't believe that the atrocities that took place on that day should be relegated to such a small term as 9/11.

Nor should any of you, dear readers.

Also...please read the full report here.

Update (5/2/2009): So...on a different posting at RetardScumbagEnablers'R'Us, also known as Counterknowledge, some idiot going by the nomenclature of Joseph Welch posted this tripe:

Joseph Welch said
on 25 May 2009

Oh, so just because a witness happens to bear a slight resemblance to an actor no one’s ever heard of, that means 9/11 was an inside job [link added by hANOVER fIST - this is a reference to Mark Humphrey, the tool in the Harley-Davidson T-shirt who told everyone on September 11th, 2001 how "impacts and extreme heat from jet fuel" collapsed the World Trade Center Towers 1 & 2].

This is your proof. Well done. The NWO is completely destroyed, the Bush family have all committed harikiri, and the state of Israel has voluntarily disolved itself. I’m going to resign my job and join a commune, and tell everyone I meet that hANOVER fIST is the smartest guy on the planet, and deserves both the Nobel Peace and Science prize for his tiresome battles for ‘the troof’.

This is not a smoking gun, you walt.

In the meantime, perhaps you can tell me what you’re thinking (assuming you can think) when you see these photos:

http://layscience.net/node/124



I responded with the information from above, then I went to peruse his stupid posting. What abominable timing, Welchy!

Here's the response, which, as you can plainly see, has been left UNANSWERED since its posting:


hANOVER fIST said
on 26 May 2009

Well…I just blew Stupid Reason #9 out of the water, eh?

Let’s repost the verbiage here:

“9. Workmen cutting beams in the wreckage. Conspiracy theorists are for some reason obsessed with the idea that thermite was used in 9/11, in spite of the fact that thermite is used for cutting and welding, and never in demolitions (indeed, it would be practically impossible to set it up). They cite neatly cut beams as evidence of thermite being used, but ignore the fact that beams were neatly cut up by workmen operating after the collapse.”

Wow…I guess if I got all my info from Mark L. from Controlled Demolition, I could rally around that thesis…but it has now proven to be demonstrably false.

I’ll let the boys handle the rest of this asshat’s assertions.

Oh…when did I state that I’m “the smartest guy on the planet?”

Never have, never will…but I do know what conforms to basic physics and basic chemistry, and what doesn’t.

When I see these pictures, I see a clod with ISLAMOFASCISM tattooed across his stupid, huge waterhead.

No comments: