Sunday, February 22, 2009

Imagine If THIS GUY Were Our Commander-In-Chief!



This is the kind of leadership WE THE PEOPLE need!

What...we should accept reductions in our wages like we're a bunch of goddamn coolies? Screw that crap...like Mayor Bernero says...it's time to share the love, Wall Street.

So...I have been posting the link of a certain 9/11 "debunker" site...but NO MORE.

Why is this?

Because..the scumbags CENSORED AND REMOVED A RESPONSE FROM ME THAT TOTALLY DESTROYED THEIR BULLSHITE RATIONALES.

Now...here's how it went...

Some tool wrote as his signoff statement, "The good guys won".

So...he's written this line of horse nuggets a number of times, but it really got my balls up in a dander...so I responded with (this is an approximation, as the actual post was deleted by these ball-less wonders):

Oh, yeah, I see the good guys really won:

I then posted four links displaying how Americans have NOT won; indeed, the hard times are coming hot and heavy...and then, in answer to a completely baseless accusation of harboring anti-Semitic prejudices, I explained how former New Yorker Governor Eliot Spitzer was safeguarding New York City from the predations of the scumbags on Wall Street, and how they had a circle-jerk when the Emporer's Club scandal emerged...something that a hard-core Jew Hater would be loathe to admit, yes?

I'll bet you're all thinking twice about how great a job current Governor David Paterson's doing now, huh? If Howard Stern's Channel 9 TV show were still running, we'd have a great skit to watch, much like his Clarence Thomas spoofs...man, do I miss those...but I digress.

So...I checked the page roughly twenty hours later, only to see this text adorning my posting:

Your comment is awaiting moderation.


Uhm...WTF?

I should have seen this coming...those asshats REMOVED my posting...and then on to high-five themselves after their mutual self-hummer sessions, followed by a messy snowballing from each other's anal cavities. Hmm...maybe we should refer to that as a Dirty Snowballing. Who knows...I just hope that I can do a Web Archive search and find an instance of that page so I can show these "doops", as they're called, for the moral cowards that they are. I will post this in the morning, if so.

Here's some linkage to some guys who are NOT moral cowards - kudos to these guys!

No comments: