Friday, November 6, 2009

The New Lee Harvey Oswald?

Nidal Malik Hasan...it looks like we can add him to the ranks of James Earl Ray, Sirhan Bishara Sirhan and Lee Harvey Oswald.

Mike Rivero at WRH has a ton of great articles at his site...what I have to offer is simply this: I got home yesterday and turned on 1010WINS, as I always do. I had vaguely heard about the shooting at Ft. Hood before leaving to go home...and already I was suspicious.

So the reports come in, yadda yadda yadda...shooter at Ft. Hood was then SHOT DEAD.

Yes, that's right, folks...SHOT DEAD.

So...imagine my surprise when the reports of the shooter being in critical and stable condition, simultaneously...and, most importantly, ALIVE.

How the FUCK did the guy come back to life?!?

I call SHENANIGANS.

Update: Greg Bacon has an excellent analysis on the Ft. Hood situation.

No comments: