Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A Quarter Of A Billion Dollars Well Spent, I Guess

Michael R. Bloomberg has won a third term as Mayor of New York City, barely surviving a challenge from former City Comptroller William Thompson.

Looks to me that the endorsement from President Barack Hussein Obama was the kiss of death...just ask former New Jersey Governor Jon Corzine.

Anywho...let's see what a third term as mayor holds for Mike and for New York City.

In other news...Harper's has a great article I'd like to alert you all to peruse, dear readers, titled The Intelligence Factory: How America Makes its Enemies Disappear, by Petra Bartosiewicz.

Here are a couple of articles you should have read - had a busy week, so I didn't get to post this information earlier:

The Best and the Brightest Have Led America Off a Cliff

The Hard Evidence - a conference (I'd like to see if they will add my very extensive research to the repository)

"Wiped Off The Map" - The Rumor Of The Century


Let's see the Yankees possibly take the World Series tonight.

No comments: