Friday, January 2, 2009

Are WE THE PEOPLE Going To Have A Happy New Year?

If Hal Turner isn't blowing smoke up our collective tuchises, WE THE PEOPLE are going to have a FANTASTIC New Year, as we watch practically every member of our Zionist-Occupied Government doing the frog march to the gallows.

What will potentially follow will be the rebirth of the United States of America...and I, for one, cannot wait!

Hal...if you're reading this at all, I'd LOVE a copy of this info - I'd keep it close to my vest unless some ill fortune blew your way...then I'd burn dozens of copies and I'd go to Herald Square and bullhorn until I was blue in the face.

By the way, Happy New Year, everyone!

I'm on a tear with some individuals referred to as 9/11 "Doops" at CounterKnowledge, and I'm just having a ball tearing these tools a new hole. I'd like to thank Matt and Chris for their unsolicited, but very welcomed, support. Beer's on me, boys!

Right now, I'm listening to David Ray Griffin dissect the abortion known as the 9/11 Commission Report. It is probably the most expensive toilet paper ever created. I expect to pick up a copy at a dollar store soon.

No comments: