1) In the Middle East it is always the Arabs who attack first and always Israel that is defending themselves. This defense is called a reprisal.
Israel launches massive military operation against Gaza Strip
America chooses its future
Russia to retrieve its status of world's strongest superpower
Astounding photos of planes overcoming sound barrier
2) The Arabs, Palestinian or Lebanese have no right to kill civilians. That is called “terrorism.”
3) Israel has the right to kill civilians. That is called “legitimate defense.”
4) When Israel kills civilians en masse, the western powers claim that it is more measured. This is called “reaction of the international community.”
5) The Palestinians and the Lebanese have no right to capture soldiers of Israel inside military installations with sentries and combat posts. This is called, “Kidnapping of defenseless people.”
6) Israel has the right to kidnap anytime and anywhere as many Lebanese and Palestinians as they want. Currently there are more than 10 thousand, 300 of whom are children and a thousand are women. No proof of guilt is needed. Israel has the right to keep kidnapped prisoners indefinitely, even if they are authorities democratically elected by the Palestinians. This is called "terrorist prisoners.”
7) When the word Hezbollah is mentioned, it is compulsory in the same sentence to contain the words “supported and financed by Syria and by Iran.”
8) When you mention "Israel" it is forbidden to make any mention of the words "supported and financed by the U.S." This may give the impression that the conflict is uneven and that Israel’s existence is not in danger.
9) When referring to Israel, expressions that are prohibited: "Occupied Territories," "UN resolutions," "Violations of human rights" or "Geneva Convention.”
10) Both the Palestinians and the Lebanese are always “cowardly,” they are hidden among the civilian population, which does not want them. If they sleep in their homes, with their families, that gives them the name of “cowards.“ Israel has a right to destroy with bombs and missiles the neighborhoods where they are sleeping. This is called a “precision surgical action.”
11) The Israelis speak better English, French, Spanish or Portuguese than the Arabs. Therefore they and those who support them must be interviewed more and have more opportunities than the Arabs to explain the present Rules of the Editorial Staff (from 1 to 10) to the general public. That is called “journalistic neutrality.”
12) All those who are not in accordance with the Rules of Writing above are "highly dangerous anti-Semitic terrorists."
(Text French, anonymous, sent by a reader of the Carta Maior blog)
All italics courtesy of hANOVER fIST...it's time for a rant:
How long will the world stand mute upon the many infractions committed by the regime occupying the West Bank and Gaza?
There were leaflets imploring civilians to go to the U.N. schools if they feared for their lives...AND THEN THE SCHOOLS WERE TARGETED?!?
Hear this, Tzipi Livni, Ehud Barak, Ehud Olmert, and any others in regards to this attack - you are pieces of SUB-HUMAN GARBAGE. Under no circumstances do you have any justification to commit these crimes against humanity.
Incidentally, I saw that the New York Post printed that Jonathan Pollard wrote in on his own behalf for a pardon.
Pollard...do all of us AMERICANS a favor and KILL YOURSELF. It is too bad that a cockroach cannot stomp itself, but you should do your best to stop polluting the air with your vile breath. You committed TREASON against our nation, and you should have been hung in front of the White House, as a deterrent to all who would act against our beautiful nation.
In my opinion, this is why our representatives are all (with the very notable exception of Cynthia McKinney, Ron Paul, Bill Richardson and Dennis Kucinich - thank you, all!) WHORES for Israel, complete with garter belts and crotchless underwear.
You should all run for the Knesset - why are you occupying OUR government?!?
We The People deserve representation that thinks of America FIRST, SECOND and LAST - Israel, regardless of what some may think, is NOT the 51st state.
Oh...I figured I'd add this to the posting:
American / Isreali Dual Citizens in the American Government
Attorney General - Michael Mukasey
Head of Homeland Security - Michael Chertoff
Chairman Pentagon’s Defense Policy Board - Richard Perle
Deputy Defense Secretary (Former) - Paul Wolfowitz
Under Secretary of Defense - Douglas Feith
National Security Council Advisor - Elliott Abrams
Vice President Dick Cheney’s Chief of Staff (Former) - “Scooter” Libby
White House Deputy Chief of Staff - Joshua Bolten
Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs - Marc Grossman
Director of Policy Planning at the State Department - Richard Haass
U.S. Trade Representative (Cabinet-level Position) - Robert Zoellick
Pentagon’s Defense Policy Board - James Schlesinger
UN Representative (Former) - John Bolton
Under Secretary for Arms Control - David Wurmser
Pentagon’s Defense Policy Board - Eliot Cohen
Senior Advisor to the President - Steve Goldsmith
Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary - Christopher Gersten
Assistant Secretary of State - Lincoln Bloomfield
Deputy Assistant to the President - Jay Lefkowitz
White House Political Director - Ken Melman
National Security Study Group - Edward Luttwak
Pentagon’s Defense Policy Board - Kenneth Adelman
Defense Intelligence Agency Analyst (Former) - Lawrence (Larry) Franklin
National Security Council Advisor - Robert Satloff
President Export-Import Bank U.S. - Mel Sembler
Deputy Assistant Secretary, Administration for Children and Families - Christopher Gersten
Assistant Secretary of Housing and Urban Development for Public Affairs
- Mark Weinberger
White House Speechwriter - David Frum
White House Spokesman (Former) - Ari Fleischer
Pentagon’s Defense Policy Board - Henry Kissinger
Deputy Secretary of Commerce - Samuel Bodman
Under Secretary of State for Management - Bonnie Cohen
Director of Foreign Service Institute - Ruth Davis
List courtesy of LeisureGuy.