Friday, August 14, 2009

Female Police Officer Tells Of Massive Explosions On 9/11

Another posting that bears reposting:

Female police officer tells of massive explosions on 9/11
From: Gangsta (4847983)

http://patriotsquestion911.com/survivors.html

There are about 230 World Trade Center survivors' stories on the above web page.

You can see this World Trade Center survivor's story in the BLUE section titled "Fire, Police, and Emergency Medical Services", on this web page,

Officer Sue Keane – WTC survivor. Port Authority Police Department. 8 years of service at the time of 9/11. Former Sergeant, U.S. Army. Veteran of Operation Desert Storm. 13-year Army career.

From Women at Ground Zero: Stories of Courage and Compassion
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0028644220/centerforcoop-20:

Officer Keane provided this statement to the authors on 1/26/02. "On September 11, I was at the court building about five blocks away from the World Trade Center. I went outside and got my coffee at the coffee wagon and I heard a plane that sounded like it was flying real low. I looked up and all I could see was this big orange fireball at the Trade Center. I dropped my coffee, ran into the building, called my command and said, 'Something just happened over at the Trade Center. I'm going over there.' ...

I crossed the Plaza and went over to Building One [North Tower]. ... All of a sudden I heard the second plane. It sounded like it was coming full. We were in a stairwell trying to hurry people along, and we heard it hit. ...

A couple minutes later, it sounded like bombs going off. That's when the explosions happened. I could hear it coming and I knew something was going to happen. I braced myself. It started to get dark, then all of a sudden there was this massive explosion. We were on the mezzanine, which is all encased in glass. The windows blew in, everything went black, we all got thrown. ...

There was an incredible rush of air and it literally sucked the breath out of my lungs. ...

I heard that noise again like a railroad train coming. I told everybody, 'Get out of here!' and then the second explosion happened and I got thrown and separated from the other guys.

I don't know if that was when One World Trade started coming down or if another building had come down. ... I'm only assuming that Building One was still up at that time. There were still some people there, and there was a doorway to the outside toward Building Five. We had to look up before we went out because body part and things were falling from above. ... I crossed over to Building Five. ...

Somebody said something about the Pentagon being hit ... We went into Building Five. ...

All of a sudden everything went quiet again. I said to the guy behind me, 'Brace yourself.' and again, another explosion. That sent me and the two firefighters down the stairs. ...

I heard the rumbling again, like a locomotive coming. ... Then the same thing happened again, where the wind sucked the breath out of me.

I can't tell you how many times I got banged around. Each one of those explosions picked me up and threw me ...

There was another explosion, and I got thrown with two firefighters out onto the street. ...

A firefighter grabbed me and said, 'Are you okay?' ... he threw me under this hose, which in a way felt great, because I didn't realize until then that my skin was actually burning.

I had burn marks, not like you'd have from a fire, but my face was all red, my chest was red, and for three or four days there was stuff coming out of my body like you wouldn't believe. It was like shrapnel. It's still coming out. I'll look at a little pinpoint under my skin and it will be bleeding."


Editor's note: The 9/11 Commission was clearly aware of Officer Keane since two short statements from her appeared on a video tape played at the 11th Public Hearing on 5/18/04 http:../../..www...9-..11commission...gov/..archive/..hearing11/..9-..11Commission_..Hearing_..2004-05-18.htm . And her statements about multiple explosions in the Towers (excerpted above) had been published 20 months before the hearing. Yet no mention of Officer Keane appears in the 9/11 Commission Report.


Editor's note: Despite hundreds of eyewitness reports of explosions throughout the Twin Towers by doomed victims, survivors, emergency service personnel, reporters, and bystanders, the 9/11 Commission Report contains virtually no mention of them and entirely ignores them in its conclusions. Graeme MacQueen's analysis of oral histories of 9/11 taken from 503 FDNY survivors http:../../..patriotsquestio..n911...com/..professors...html#MacQueen reveals more than 100 FDNY personnel reported explosions in the Twin Towers.

No comments: