Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The Weak Link In The Events Of September 11th, 2001 - The Federal Aviation Administration Manager Who Destroyed The Recordings

That's right...I figured out who the weak link is - the Federal Aviation Administration manager, Kevin Delaney, who destroyed the recordings on September 11th, 2001.

Anyone not given instructions ahead of time would have preserved the recordings.

But he did not do so; he instead destroyed them.

Why don't we know WHY?

Evidence being destroyed isn't anything new...remember the evidence destroyed by the LAPD after RFK was murdered by Thane Eugene Caesar?

It was just taking up too much space
.

Hey - Adam Austin has a new post up - Real Oath Keepers. Apparently, the other site was controlled opposition. I'm leaving it in my blogroll, but I may add the notation [CO], and will do so for a number of others, like Hal Turner and the like.

I don't profess to know everything, dear readers...if you find some fault with what's been posted, feel free to bring it to my attention.

Speaking of bringing to attention, here's a great link, with commentary to certain postings by the editor - Outfoxing The 9/11 Cover-Up.

No comments: