Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Have I Mentioned Just How Stupid The "Weiner Bomber" Story Sounds?

I just started reading Justin Raimondo's piece, "The Lap Bomber Mystery" - I think you should, as well, dear readers.

After you're done, go take a look at the cover of the Daily News for today (Tuesday, December 29, 2009)...oh, what the hell...here you go:

What the hell?

What kind of RETARDS are the editorial staff of the Daily News that they would post this bloody picture of this idiot's underwear on their front cover?

I could do without seeing $#*!stains all around me as I go to work, you frickin' morons.

Yes...the New York Daily News showed everyone what a mess looks like in your shorts...what - you thought that brown stuff was PETN?

That, my friends, is the beginning of a Full Metal Jacket.

Actually, a co-worker mentioned this - the underwear seems to be strategically shaped in the form of an EAGLE.

Weird, isn't it?

Before you depart for greener pastures, dear readers, check out this posting from Natural News. Direct quote: "Prepare to laugh so hard your underwear explodes".

If you still aren't convinced, check this article at PrisonPlanet.

One more...and now the story smells like the fish in The Godfather.

No comments: