Monday, June 30, 2008

Just finish the bloody thing, already!

Joe Lieberman is a war-mongering jackass.

Dear readers...enough already! Invoking the idea of EVENTS OCCURRING IN THE FIRST YEAR OF PRESIDENCIES?

Get the FUCK outta here with that bullshit!

Dear readers...that was some strong invective to use on a Monday morning...

...but it needs to be even stronger.

Don't you DARE attempt to make tragedies commonplace here, in the blessed UNITED STAES OF AMERICA.

Blessed, I say? Yes...

I want you to begin with this: Why do you need Health Insurance?

Now, having put that link there, I do NOT discount the idea of a force greater than we can fathom...but THAT IS THE WHOLE BLOODY POINT!

If there IS a greater force in the universe that was DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE for the creation of this universe...guess what?

HE DOESN'T GIVE A BLOODY YANK WHAT YOU THINK...WHAT YOU CARE FOR...WHAT YOU WANT WITH THIS WORLD...NONE OF IT.

Now...please...don't misunderstand my words...I'll tell you EXACTLY what I mean.

You have pets? You care for them...you establish some sort of environment for them that is at least minimally conducive to their well-being, right?

But...do you REALLY care what they think?

I mean...REALLY?!?

I was gonna write a really nasty anecdote about Great Danes, peanut butter and nether regions, but I want you focused on this idea.

Okay...goldfish. The swim around, crap in the water and eat that flaky shite you drop into the tank, daily. Sounds like an ideal existence, eh?

Ponder this, then: what if...the goldfish wished that you NOT STARE AT THEM ENDLESSLY FOR MINUTES AT A TIME? What if the goldfish wished that you would actually feed it smaller fish?

What...you think that there's FISH FOOD out there in the wild?

But...you not going to do any such thing, are you?

Of course not...THE GOLDFISH IS THERE FOR YOUR AMUSEMENT.

That's what I'm saying...nothing more...and it IS just an idea.

But I think one should say...selah.

Look it up...if you know what this means, then please do so.

..

Alrighty...so, the planners of the Ground Zero Restoration Plan have overrun on costs and may not be able to meet the 10th Anniversary, if you can refer to it as such, of the events of September 11th, 2001. It's reported on 1010WINS that the PATH/Chambers Street Station costs over $50 million, yet they need to tear it down.

I say BOLLOCKS TO THAT!

I'm used to the bloody thing, already...and not to pull a LIEberman or anything, but I believe that closing and renovating the center is the LAST bloody thing one should do, especially this close to the SEVENTH ANNIVERSARY of the events of September 11th, 2001.

So, I'm going to start a petition to LEAVE THE WTC ALONE- JUST BUILD IT ALREADY!

PATH passengers...do you really want your travel disrupted?

NY/NJ travellers...is it really worth the hassle?

I hope to have this done by tonight...I'll have to bang it out in between tasks this afternoon.

I will end this posting with a name that you should know well...Dr. Philip Zack

No comments: