Friday, September 5, 2008

Witness To WTC Explosions On 9/11 Kills Himself

Before I begin...I'd like to thank the three German girls for their beautiful smiles, the nice rackage and the mini-"peep-show" the other day on the train - Danke, frauleins!

Let's get back to the message. Today's message is that someone who should be living the life of Reilly (or at least, some modicum of comfort), has instead been driven to suicide.

From: Rebels of America Blogspot
Date: Sep 5, 2008 3:20 PM



Witness To WTC Explosions On 9/11 Kills Himself


Suicide of hero WTC janitor raises suspicions among truth groups

A janitor who worked in one of the World Trade Center towers and helped save lives on 9/11, in addition to witnessing what he described as “explosions” in the tower basement, has committed suicide.


The New York Daily News reported yesterday that Kenny Johannemann shot himself in the head last Sunday, August 31, 2008.



Here is the entire text of the note, a picture of which can be found here, as reported in the Daily News:



“The reason I killed myself was ’cause I was getting evicted and can’t handle homelessness. I was also very depressed since I was in 9/11. I’ve been drinking way too much and it’s ruined my life. I’ve lost friends and family over drinking and I’m very lonely. There is nothing left for me to be happy about other than my cat. Sounds weird, but it’s true. I just wanted to say I’m sorry 2 any people I ever hurt in my life. I really was a good person when I wasn’t drinking. I hope people remember that.


Goodbye!!!

Kenny Johannemann”



According to the Daily News report, relatives found another letter next to his suicide note. The second letter (right), dated October 31 2001 and type written on White House stationery featuring the president’s signature, was an acknowledgement of Johannemann’s bravery on 9/11.


The letter refers to Johannemann's actions of pulling a burning survivor to safety, thus saving his life.


In the aftermath of the attacks, Johannemann appeared on the "Jenny Jones Show" to relate this story.


Johannemann’s employer at the time, ABM Industries featured him on the front cover of their 2002 magazine which recounted employee accounts of the events of 9/11.



The Daily News article features quotes from a Joseph Maya, described as a cousin of Johannemann. Maya reportedly stated that during this time after 9/11 Johannemann became reclusive and stopped associating with his family, something he had previously "delighted in".


It must be stressed that in such a delicate situation it is not our place to theorize on the tragic death of a someone who was clearly a very private person and whom those outside his own family know very little about.


However, it is our duty as a primary source of information for questions and repressed information surrounding the attacks of 9/11 to point out that Mr Johannemann was a key witness to what he described as "explosions" in the basement of the north tower of the WTC, and that his suicide has raised suspicions amongst some 9/11 researchers.


Like William Rodriguez, Kenny Johannemann was working as a janitor at the World Trade Center towers on September 11th.
He appeared on live TV on the morning of 9/11, a clip that later became viral on the internet and has been used in several 9/11 truth documentaries, including William Rodriguez’s Last Man Out.



In the clip (featured below) Johannemann states that a second "explosion" occurred in the north tower 10 minutes after an "explosion" in the south tower. The footage shows the two burning towers in the background before they were demolished.


Johannemann describes how he was in the basement and witnessed the elevator "blow up" and how he dragged a man out whose "skin was hanging off". This is identical to the story that William Rodriguez has related, the only difference being that he continues to tell it in the spotlight in public venues across the world.






Infowars.net

No comments: