Monday, July 7, 2008

Malice Aforethought...or...They Crush Paralysed People, Don't They?

Found a new blog, courtesy of WRH - Lawrence of Cyberia.

Great article at that link - it will be added to my ever-growing list of links.

So...as to the story...James Taranto, writing for the Wall Street Journal, has opined that the "accidental killing" of Rachel Corrie may have prompted the Palestinian bulldozer attack of last week. That is to say...he couldn't have been outraged at the treatment of any of his fellow countrymen.



Just read this article...I await your responses.

P.S. I don't think that enough people have read about the current craziness which I've been involved - The GOD Blog - McCain tells AIPAC that Obama would endanger Israel.

So...I'm in what seems to be a never-ending "dialogue" with one individual...he has gone back and forth with prevarication after prevarication...but never addresses the issues. My last communique will certainly elicit some vitriol from him...I merely wish for you, dear readers, to bear witness.

P.P.S. Remember the Anthrax scare, which prompted our Congress to ingest Cipro? Ryan Dawson has a frickin' AWESOME posting in regards to who the real culprit is...and why he has NOT been foisted upon all of us in the "media".

No comments: